Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A scavenger hunt day


We, I mean people enrolled at the English course in Denton at the UNT, had to do 15 clues to get a scavenger hunt done.


I must confess I thought of cheating. I met two handsome Texan guys and asked for all the clues. They were so kind and helped Nancy and me to fill it.
We were almost done and asked for the picture with them.
I've been to a pawn store, two cafes, a bookshop and a church in the same day!
We asked for a ride to a couple of young guys. The only problem was that we were 10 people for a van. But we entered to it!
I love Texan pleople! They are so kind -and useful- :P

3 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are taking advantage of the native English speakers! You can hear many difference American accents during your time here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good time
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying being here indeed! Native speakers are awesome here!

    ReplyDelete